Friday, January 30, 2009

THE BUILDING HAS BEGUN...





Today Dusty and Cameron started building the chicken coop. The built it in the garage and then are going to move it outside. I am tempted to keep it in the garage for a play room! It would be a great place to keep all of the toys we have. I will post pictures when everything is finished.

6 thoughts:

Staci said...

You could always leave the chickens in the house and use the coop for toys. I know how much you hate having toys all over the house...maybe chickens would be a brighter alternative? Mmmm probably not LOL

suelyn w said...

Did you guys get a building permit for that thing? So on your random thoughts, I just want to know what you'd throw away in my house.

Nancy Mc said...

Are these chickens for eggs, eating??? Will Rayce eat grilled chicken if it is yours? OEWWHH-that brings back childhood memories of killing chicken day-YUCK!!! No, you will just eat the eggs!

Trent and Amy said...

Payden blesses "Carols chicks" in all his prayers! I'm glad you guys keep my son entertained!

Unknown said...

Ahhh... the joys of having a chicken coupe... means you'll have to clean up chicken poop!

ronnieandjess said...

It looks way nice, way to nice for chickens to live in. Ha Ha