Saturday, January 24, 2009

18 AND COUNTING



We have 18 eggs that have hatched and 2 are hatching right now. They are so cute - and they get cuter the longer their alive. Now we just need to build a pen to put them in. They are in my laundry room right now and I know the older they get the more they will stink.

5 thoughts:

Trent and Amy said...

Did the one that was stuck forever make his way out? They are much cuter once they are dried out!

Nancy Mc said...

They are much cuter dried out. You are going to be a very busy mother hen with that many chicks.

Natalie said...

This has nothing to do with the eggs hatching but I keep forgetting to tell you that that picture of your boys is the cutest dang thing I have ever seen!

Staci said...

They are definately much cuter now. I tried to explain to Taft that you guys hatched eggs and now you have chickens, but he doesn't believe me because he "didn't see them when we were there"...then he asked if you guys still have the rabit that he caught. Ooops :0 Atleast it took him 6 months to ask about it LOL

Unknown said...

HOLY COW! You're just a little farm hand Carol Ann ;)