Monday, January 12, 2009

FOUR WHEELER









A couple of months ago Dusty needed our four-wheeler for his job. He was driving down the road and the straps came off and the four-wheeler went flying. It has been broke for a couple of month and we have really missed it. We got it fixed and have it back. The other day Dusty took the boys sleigh riding and Wayke fell asleep in the sleigh!



Wayke is the the red snow suit - Rayce has green - Ridge has blue

3 thoughts:

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Jensyn kept saying, "He wears shoes!" Over and over. She was pointing to the boots. I don't know why that was so important to her but it was. I haven't looked at your blog in a long time-I have been slacking in the blogging world. Your boys are so cute and big. I am glad that Wayke only had hives and not Chicken Pox! The four wheeling looks like a lot of fun.

Nicole said...

I'm so glad you are back. Boston asked if you guys would like to live closer, because he wants to play with Rayce, but does not want to drive that far. So if you would like to, that would be great. The pictures are cute, and I sure wish I could fall asleep anywhere.

The McKenna Family said...

That is so funny, we took the kids sleighing the other day behind the four wheeler and Dre fell asleep too!! I guess if he gets honry I will just go pull him around!! Where did you get that cool sleigh? That way the kids can't fall out!!!!