Friday, January 16, 2009
Rayce's Pre-School
Yesterday was pajama day at pre-school for Rayce. Rayce said they had a lot of fun. When we went to pick them up the lights were off and they were all "sleeping". Shirlene is such a great teacher and plans so many fun activities. A couple weeks ago Rayce brought home a container and he had to fill it up with whatever he wanted and then take it back to school and count for the class. The theme for this year is dinosaurs and their class is Stegosaurus. They have a stuffed "steggie" in their class that each kid took turns taking home. Rayce was so excited when it was his turn. Then he got to write in a journal and tell everything he took steggie to do. It was fun to read each kids entries and see the different lifestyles everyone had. Rayce loves Shirlene and I am so thankful for all the time and effort she puts into his class. Everyday he brings home some of the most creative art. Last week he brought a picture he had painted when had a blind fold on. Rayce absolutely loves pre-school. Everyday he asks me if he gets to go that day.
Posted by Dusty and Carol at 10:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 thoughts:
That sounds like tons of fun, I want to come next time Rayce. Make sure your mom stops and picks me up to go with you.
Oh he totally sounds like he is ready for kindergarten!
I wish I would have been able to get Adi in this year. I guess I better call and get Bridger on the waiting list right now.
What cool ideas for preschool. Rayce is growing up so fast.
Post a Comment