Tuesday, January 13, 2009

UPDATE

Well, I took Ridge to the hospital yesterday and saw he weighed 27 lbs. This made me realize I haven't weighed my other boys for a while. So last night we weighed everyone and measured their height. (I do this because I like to see how much they grow each year - not to see if they need to go on a diet or not!)

Rayce:
Weight - 46.5lbs - 100 percentile
Height -45" - 100+ percentile

Wayke:
Weight - 34 lbs - 95th percentile
Height - 37" - 90th percentile

Ridge:
Weight - 27 lbs - 90th percentile
Height - 32" - 90th percentile

Rayce is constantly telling me if he shared a bed with someone he would sleep better and he would stay in his own bed. Ridge is still in a crib but has to go to a bed soon because Trisha needs her crib. So yesterday I decided to buy a new bed for me and Dusty and give our bed to the boys. I told Rayce that we were getting a new bed and he said, "I have a good idea. Why don't you and me share a bed and Wayke and dad can share a bed."

4 thoughts:

Trent and Amy said...

I think Rayce's bed sharing idea is perfect! We gave Payden our bed and Sam misses it. After 16 years it was perfectly molded for his body!

The McKenna Family said...

I literally have had to bribe Cadee to sleep in her own bed. This week is the first week in her life that she has gone to bed all night (in her own bed) with out a fuss. You are good to keep up on weights and that, I need to follow your example!

Nicole said...

Holy crap I'm laughing so hard, Rayce is so smart. Love it. Keep us updated on the bed situation.

Nancy Mc said...

Congrats on the new bed. Rayce is a real thinker. So funny. So why was Wayke at the hospital?