Cameron and Dusty
Rayce and WaykeIt seems like we have about 10 unfinished projects around our house. The chicken coop is finished until spring when we can paint it. I thought it turned out really nice. I almost wish we would have built a shed instead for all of our stuff in the garage. Dusty and Cameron have been trying to finish building the coral. Dusty tore it all down and had it about 1/2 rebuilt and now they are trying to finish it. This spring I will be painting a lot. The lane into our house needs painted, now the coral, and the chicken coop. I am also going to repaint my boys room. AND to make it worse - I HATE TO PAINT! I don't mind doing the outside stuff because it doesn't matter if you spill the paint but I HATE painting inside!

Now - Ridge is such a monkey. If he doesn't have a broken bone by the time he is two I will be shocked! I can't keep this kid out of trouble. A couple of days ago he was standing up in his high chair. He leaned to far back and did a back flip and landed flat on the floor... He is constantly pulling chairs on top of him, falling off the couch, climbing out of the bath tub... I am going to go crazy. My other boys I could put in a room and get the entire house cleaned and then clean the room they were in. If I put Ridge in a room, he destroys it, then moves on to the kitchen. He can have every cupboard cleared out in about 2 minutes, dumps all the laundry out, gets everything out of the dishwasher, brings all the toys out, and I haven't even got one thing done yet. HELP - I can't keep up with him! He is like a big whirlwind that never stops...


7 thoughts:
ummm, Ridge is naked. Wair until I am not prego and I will come help you paint. You will just have to watch all 7 kids!!
I meant wait not wair
I am reading about the painting-thinking I HATE to paint. I scroll down, see this naked boy on a shelf, and really cannot stop laughing. TOO CUTE!
Ooohhh, I love to paint. I find it very relaxing. Plan a painting party--we'll all chip in and it will be over in one day!
That picture of Ridge was cracking me up! So I guess that I shouldn't plan on buying paint and having you do some work for me when you come down?
Nice picture, he will hopefully laugh about it when he is 20. It is cute, a mother loves those kinds of picture. I will also come help paint then you could watch 10 kids. That is right up your ally, lol. I know what, just bring all the kids to me and I will watch them.
I just painted three doors, and it was not too bad. I would rather paint outside, so let us know when and we are there.
Post a Comment