



Yesterday we all went outside and played. It was such a nice day. Rayce was trying to hit the icicle off the house with a ball. Wayke was playing basketball and Ridge was just so happy to be able to go outside. It even started raining while we were out there. I don't know if I have ever seen rain in January.
Ridge has learned to open doors. I can't leave the room because he can have it destroyed in about 10 seconds. He empties everything out of my cupboards. I think he is my most energetic kid. I can't believe that he can open doors but still will stay his bed until I come and get him.

4 thoughts:
I can't believe he stays in his bed either.
Wow you have been busy! Ahh the lever door handles! Remember me complaining about that when I moved into my new house in GF? Nothing is safe, good luck lol! The baby chicks sound like so much fun, but work. I was laughing when you were telling me that you couldn't leave them alone. Post some more pictures when they get cute :) Also, sorry I didn't look miserable enough in my pic. I'll try harder next time ;)
Very cute pictures! Wayke looks so serious. I've missed a few post, and you have been very busy posting.
Those pictures are adorable!!! Your boys are so cute.
Post a Comment