
Rayce is still excited he turned 5 years old. This is the birthday he has been looking for all of his life. Everything in life revolved around "When I am 5..." - and now he is. On his birthday we were going to go bowling but it was league night so we couldn't. Amy and I took him and the kids to Pizza Hut for lunch. Then when Dusty came home from work I made Rayce's favorite dinner - grilled chicken. We had cake and ice cream and opened his presents. We gave him Lego's, Open Season #2, and Scary Tracks (Dinosaurs). When it was time to go to bed he said "Mom, I am so tired, it has been a really busy day. I am glad I am 5 though." When he woke up the next morning he said "Here's your 5 year old boy!"

2 thoughts:
Oh my stars that is so funny! Taft said pretty much the same thing the morning that he turned 4! I'm glad he had such a great birthday. After we sent his card Taft kept asking if we were going to his party :) I wish we could have been there. Hopefully we'll be able to see you guys before too long though!
I LOL at "here is you 5 year old boy'. So funny. Sounds like a very busy day.
Post a Comment