Ridge is such a crack up. We had serious mice problems last year so we decided to get A cat, and we ended up with 8 cats... A couple died, one ran away, a friend took 2, so now we have 3 left. This grey striped cat Ridge is holding the boys love to play with. They handle it, throw it, chase it, and it still doesn't run away from them. After church I was getting lunch ready and I looked out my kitchen window. I started laughing so hard. Ridge was sitting on the back of my four-wheeler talking to his cat. They love this cat so much. I absolutley hate cats... I wanted a cat to chase mice and now we practically have a house pet! (But I don't let it in the house!)
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment