We are headed to California for 5 days. I am taking Rayce, Wayke, and Ridge... Then we are taking a few extras - Korbyn, Kayland, and Bailee. No, I didn't say Range's name because I am leaving him home. It was so hard to decide to, I didn't want him to miss out. But I decided for my other boys to have lots of fun - it would be easier. When you have a baby, your life revolves around them. I wanted to have a fun time with my 3 other boys and give them some attention.
Stacie - Dusty's sister - and Nikki, Dusty's mom, and my mom will keep him during they days Dusty works and then Dusty will have the rest of the time. It is so hard to leave him :( These pictures are in the airport waiting for our flight.
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment