Sunday, October 10, 2010

CORN MAZE

















During UEA we took the kids to the corn maze. We went with the Taylor/Horrocks family. My kids loved it so much. They keep talking about it and wanted to go back. They had so many activites to do beside the maze. I actually think my kids could skip that part and do everything else. They had a corn kernel barn the kids played in, a train ride (pulled my a four-wheeler), a hay bale maze, guns to shoot targets and much more. The guns were awesome, I could have shot them all day. They were made out of metal and shot small pumpkins FAST. Wayke hit his target twice and Rayce hit it once. Ridge didn't but Wayke gave him one of his candy bars. My kids loved it so much, I wish we had a chance to go back again.

0 thoughts: