So many people comment on Ranges cute hair. I always say I will never cut it... But I did. He is started to say, my hair is in my eyes. AND, we went to the doctor the other day and he said "He reminds me of my 3 years old, just uncontrollable hair." In my head I thought, that is how I want it, but apparently that isn't how it looked. We had just dropped of Wayke to school and I passed a beauty store. I decided if they had an opening it was my "sign" to cut it. Well, we walked in and their sat a girl waiting to cut someones hair. SO I DID IT... I think he looks so cute. He made him grow up so much. He now looks like a little boy.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment