Sunday, October 31, 2010

PICTURES FROM RADONDO BEACH







4 thoughts:

Trent and Amy said...

UGGHHH I am so jealous. Think it would be hard to take 7 kids to Disneyland? :) It looks like you had a blast!

Nancy Mc said...

Wow! You have been busy. I won't comment on each post. Fun Fun fun> wish I was there. Love Radondo beach, Disneyland...(wise choice to leave Range home:), love Ridge's hair cut. He sure does look like a different boy! Enjoy!

Staci said...

Every minute was so much fun! Even the beach ;) I agree with Nancy about Range, I know it was hard, but I think it was worth it for your others boys. We were able to able to do so much! I felt like we were going non-stop! It will be fun to live in Utah, but I am kind of sad that we won't have entire weekends devoted to having fun!

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

I can't believe you took that many kids on an airplane to California- good for you! Glad you had so much fun:)