Rayce swims very very well - but he has never had swimming lessons. He has no trouble jumping off the high dive or low dive or even making it from one side of the pool to the other. I have never had him in swimming lessons because I thought I would have a hard time getting him to Roosevelt every morning for 2 weeks. I decided to put him in Vernals swimming lessons and I am sure glad I did. I started him in level 3. He went the 1st day and was nervous because all the kids in his class were so much older than him. I asked him if he wanted to move to level 2 and he said he did. After a couple lessons in level 2, he was wishing he was in level 3. He got kind of bored but I made him stick it out. He still loved him but it didn't push him really hard. His teacher said he was pretty advanced to be in level 2. He passed with flying colors and will move to level 3 next time we decide to do lessons.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment