We had such a fun weekend. We went to the Zermatt Resort in Midway. We had a girls night out with my mom and her sisters and some of their daughters - ONLY GIRLS ALLOWED... Well, if there are only girls allowed that means I had NO CHILDREN and really enjoyed myself. We ate, talked, ate, talked, ate, talked then believe we ate and talked. To be exact we ate and talked until about 4:30 am! We laughed - probably harder than I have laughed in a really long time. My aunt Tami should have been a comedian. She says it like it is and it is usually so funny you about pee your pants. Unfortunately I had to be home by 9:30 because Dusty had a basketball game. I left there a little after 7:00 am. I wish I would have been able to stay all morning with everyone. Many believe it should be a yearly tradition and I agree. This is the second time we have done this together and it is a blast! Thanks everyone who came. Thanks for the food, fun, and great laugh. I can't wait until next year. (Well, first well see you all at Jackson Hole in July!)



5 thoughts:
It was SO fun! And I have laughed several times about the nuts since. Really LOL! I hope that it will be a tradition. Your post was great. Made me laugh again.
I'm laughing right now. You are going to be in so much trouble. Thanks for coming, I can't wait to do it again.
looks like fun! If I ever have a girls night out it would be a vacation for Sam, not me! I'm glad you had fun and Dusty is a good Dad for keeping all 3! Fun stuff!!
It was so fun. The pizza was still very yummy. I don't think anyone complained.
that looked like tons of fun. See aren't you happy you don't have a girl yet a child free weekend. I sure miss the Cook family.
Post a Comment