Staci and Trent had their baby girl on Thursday, Feb 19. Her name is Zee Tommy Fausett. She weighed 8 lbs and 8 oz. She is 21.5" long! She is so dang cute - I think she looks like a little doll. We can't wait to meet her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 thoughts:
Too cute. Congrats to them.
She is very cute! Does this make YOU baby hungry???
Cute baby and cute name!
She's so cute. I wish they'd stay newborns a little longer.
Congratulations Trent and Staci. I am sure that you are going to spoil her! Newborns are so amazing. *will you answer my mom's question?*
Nancy & Jen - That does make me baby hungry but not pregnant hungry. I am looking for a baby to steal or adopt!!!
What a cute niece. Where did they come up with the name?
I definately think she is one of the three cutest babies I have ever seen...but I may be slightly biased ;)
What a pretty baby, I just looked at Amy's blog and saw she had her baby already, she is so cute. - i'm a little behind this I know-. The pictures of the shower were cracking me up. Fun times!
She is so flippin' cute!!! I'm with you, I would steal one if I could, but I am DONE with the Pregnancy thing!!!!
Post a Comment