Monday, February 9, 2009

WAYKE!

Wayke's favorite thing to say when he gets mad at you is "You're stupid" or "You're not going to the beach". About 100 times a day he calls someone stupid. I threaten and threaten him that if he keeps saying it he will get soap in his mouth because we need to "clean" the bad words out. Then he got mad at Rayce and said it - or so I thought. I took his hand and said "We need to clean your mouth." He started bawling and said "I didn't say stupid, I said stupeee!"

3 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

Well, if Wayke gets his mouth washed out with soap for STUPID, what should we do with the rest of the world and their bad mouth. I did have dime words. Each child (and even 'regular' neighbors/friends) would get 10 dimes at the beginning of the week. We had a list of dime words on the fridge. If they said a 'dime word' they had to give up a dime. This seem to motivate most of my kids very well. It all ended when I said 'hate' about 20 times and Trav kept saying dime, dime, dime, etc.
Good luck!

ronnieandjess said...

You meany, stupee doesn't count. Tell Dusty to smile the next time he has to take his boys with him at 6:30 in the morning. He is a good dad cause Ronnie probably would of said no and sent them back to bed with me cause that is where I would of been.

Trent and Amy said...

Sammy did the same thing only she told Payden to sit on his butt.......erfly. She saw me give her the look when she said butt so she quickly changed it. Funny kids!