Wayke and Ridge waiting for Dusty to come and pick them up in the tractor to go and feed cows!
He arrived!
I believe 6:30 am is practically the middle of the night - especially for 1 and 2 years olds! Wayke and Ridge have decided this week they no longer need sleep. Neither of them will take a nap and want to get out of bed between 6:30 - 7:00. They usually are the best sleepers. Ridge normally goes to bed at 8:30 and gets up at 7:30. Then he will take a 2 hour AND a 3 hour nap during the day - which equals 5 hours! Wayke will go to bed around 9:00 and get up at 8:00 and then will take a 2-3 hour nap during the day. Not anymore... They are so mean and fisty most of the day- WHY WON'T THEY SLEEP? So this morning - because they were awake - they were able to go feed the cows with Dusty!


5 thoughts:
Holy cow that is early. Knox is not sleeping well at all. He wakes up 2-3 times every night. So BJ suggested we put a night light in his room. So when he woke up at 2:00 a.m. I walked in his room, and because of the light, he was standing up waiting for me. I do not suggest that. Good luck, and let me know if you come up with something. I LOVE sleep.
6:30 am is the middle of the night for me too! That is way early! If they are being cranky and not taking naps they are probably way over tired. There must be something that is waking them up. I hope you can figure out what is going on!
They got rewarded for waking up early. I'd make them clean the toilets (JK) then they won't want to wake up so early.
If you figure out how to make them sleep better let me know. I want to try it for ME!
I hear ya sister. My girls used to take 2 naps a day now they are down to 1 and sometimes it only lasts an hour. They go to bed between 7-7:30 and wake up around 8-8:30 but lately they've been waking up a earlier. And yes they are not happy campers during the day. Don't they understand WE all need sleep!
Welcome to my life!
Post a Comment