I had one more New Years Resolution that I hadn't written down. It was the same reslolution I try everyday of my life... but this time I am serious! So one of my biggest weakness is that I am a yeller! If I am mad, I yell, if I am scared, I yell, when I am frustrated, I yell. So I am trying each day not to "raise my voice". I am on day 3 and haven't yelled yet! That is a record for me! I made the kids a deal, if I yell I will buy them an Ipad. I thought if I have something serious on the line it might keep me on my toes. I don't believe yelling does any good - so why I do it - I don't know. I was raised with a father who yelled A LOT and I hated it! I don't want my kids to remember a mom who always yelled or actually EVER yelled. There is absolutley no benefit of yelling. So my goal is to make it 21 days without yelling!
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment