Thursday, January 12, 2012
LONG NIGHTS...
Range did so well the first night in his bed. Last night was a whole new story. I put him to bed a 9:00 pm and he went to sleep. I made a bad decision and stayed up late doing Neola Water work. I went to bed at 12:30 am and as I closed my eyes - his door opened and he came walking out. I tried to put him in our bed then back in his own bed. I got him some more bottle and layed down with him. He tossed and turned. I got him another bottle at 1:30 he drank it and started to fall asleep. I thought he was asleep and tried sneaking out. As soon as I got to the door he started crying again. I went and layed by him - his bottle was gone. He was tossing and turning all over. Finally at 2:30 I decided to get him another bottle. He drank it and by 3:00 am he was asleep. I didn't dare get up so I layed there until 4:00 am and then went to my own bed. Then he got up for the day at 6:30 am... Not enough sleep for me! I am regretting my decision to take him out of a crib but I want to go visit people or stay in a motel and not have these kind of nights! So I am going to keep tyring. I am going to have Ridge sleep with him again - that worked the first night :) He really needs to get off the bottle soon. He gets up just for a bottle so that isn't helping. So after we get use to the bed - here goes the bottle!
Posted by Dusty and Carol at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thoughts:
Keep working on it. 3 days for a habit...or is it 21? :)
Post a Comment