Wednesday, January 4, 2012
DUSTY'S DREAM
Dusty has always wanted a semi. Since we purchased this ranch he wanted one even more. He finally felt justified to buy one. A couple days before Christmas he bought his semi and loves it. I told him it was his Christmas, birthday, Father's Day, ect. present for the rest of his life! The boys absolutley love it. Right now he is hauling a lot of hay from Gusher so he uses it a lot and the boys go with him. Me, not so much. I went for a short ride with him the other day and I was sick after 1 mile so we came back home. I haven't been back in it since! I think it just brings back terrible memories for me. Right after we had Rayce we bought our first cows. Dusty hadn't driven a semi much but we rented one from a friend to go to Logan and pick up our cows. It was the longest most horrible trip of my life. I was scared to death the entire time. We had to avoid port-of-entries. I think it honestly took 6 hours to get to Logan and 6 hours to get home. It was a horrific trip and I haven't gotten over it yet. He even ran a stop light becuase he couldn't stop - I feared for my life. He says he is a much better driver now - but I am still holding back!
Posted by Dusty and Carol at 10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thoughts:
I just laughed so hard!!! Thanks for making my night!!
Post a Comment