Wednesday, January 11, 2012
RANGE FIRST NIGHT IN A BED
We put Range in a bed last night. Ridge wanted to sleep with him and I thought it would never work. We told Ridge he couldn't make a noise. We gave Range his bottle and as we shut the door he started crying. He cried for about 20 seconds and then we heard nothing. I went in there about an hour later and they were both sound asleep. Range did wake up and came out of his room at 6 am, way to early for me. But I was glad and very surprised he didn't get up all night. Now he is back down for a nap. I had to lay him down 3 times before he finally stayed in there. I guess it is a good start!
Posted by Dusty and Carol at 11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment