Thursday, January 5, 2012
RAYCE DRIVES THE TRACTOR... ALONE
This was very scary for me. Stewart told Rayce that he was going to drive the tractor today and feed the cows. The baby was inside the tractor with him. Korbyn, Ridge, and Wayke were on the flatbed throwing off the hay. Stewart walked along side of the tractor and told Rayce what to do. I will admit, I was a bit nervous he would do the wrong thing and go cruising through the field and wouldn't be able to stop. I had all sorts of thoughts while he drove the tractor. But he did a great job!
Posted by Dusty and Carol at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thoughts:
The life of a farm boy! I remember driving (really just steering) the hay truck when I was 5. What a fun experience...except for the mom!
What a lucky little boy!! That is a lot of cattle to take care of!
Post a Comment