My Ridge stutters pretty bad. I have taken him to 3 different people and they all tell me he is developing fine. I am going to take him to an ear, nose, and throat just to make sure everything is ok. Anyway, as bad as I don't want him to stutter when he is older - it is SOOOO cute now. I love the way he talks. A couple of days ago for FHE we let him pick the song. He chose Follow the Prophet. He can sing the entire song. Nobody else could probably understand what he is saying or at least very clear. But I have to say it was a "proud mom" moment watching him sing this song. It was one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I hope I always remember the cute way he talked.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thoughts:
I love how he stutters too! He is just all around a cute kid!
Record it. But I am betting that when he grows out of it, he will not ever want to hear it. Though, I too, think it is darling♥
Post a Comment