Saturday, February 19, 2011

DAY #27

Why are you doing this 30 day blog challenge

I am doing this blog challenge for a couple of reason.

1st: To get into the habit of blogging again. I haven't been very good about blogging. I HATE scrapbooking so this is actually my only way to keep a "journal" of my kids. I had got into a really bad habit of Facebook. I soon realized that in 10 years I really won't care what so and so was doing today, but I am going to care what my kids had done. I want to remember each milestone. My kids are the VERY most important thing to me. So first, I am doing it to get back into the habit.

2nd: To remember my thoughts. I am not good at keeping a journal either. So here again, this is MY journal for MY family. It has made me think about life and different parts of it. I did it to remember moments, to remember feelings, and to remember what is important. I love my family, I love my kids, and I love my life.

0 thoughts: