Wednesday, February 16, 2011

DAY #24

Your last 5 Facebook status:

1 - My 3 year old asked me where we were going. I asked "Why do you think we are going somewhere." He said "Because you put paint on your face and you combed your hair." Guess I better get ready a little more often

2 - I just heard that the Neola Half Marathon and 5K will be on Saturday, July 2. You will be able to registar at www.active.com by tomorrow. If we can get enough help we will have a kids run this year too.

3 - Party week at our house... Christmas, then anniversary, then New Years.

4 - Dusty is done playing sports (just ask me)... 1st knee surgery - Baskeball, 2nd knee surgery - Softball, tomorrow's knee surgery - Dodgeball - - - seriously???

5 - Is headed to the beach in sunny California.

1 thoughts:

Staci said...

I think you should make #5 your status again.