Rayce took first yesterday at the invention convention. He was so proud of himself it was cute. When we got home he said "Mom, I feel bad for kids at my school." I asked him why and he said "Because they all did a good job but they all don't get to go to district. I wish they could go too. I am sad that they can't." He was such a humble winner. He didn't go around bragging. People told him good job and he kindly said thanks. I am so proud of my little Rayce. He is a great kid! Tomorrow is district in Roosevelt. Good luck Rayce!!!
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thoughts:
Congrats to Rayce! Such exciting news. And somehow I miss one day looking at your blog and I am behind 3 posts. I am enjoying th eupdates:)
What an awesome little boy.
Post a Comment