Nicknames you have and why you have them:
The only nickname I can think of is Christmas Carol. A couple friends started calling me this in high school and the name has stuck a little. There are very few people who have gave me nicknames. I did have a friend call me RC because Carol is an "old ladies" name. The R stood for rotten. Ok, so there was more into it then that but it is a little to nasty for a blog so I won't go in to it... I guess Carol is a pretty boring name or I am a boring person and haven't had many nicknames.
Friday, February 11, 2011
DAY #19
Posted by Dusty and Carol at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thoughts:
Boring...maybe....except your middle name...Come on! Put it out there. The middle name has got to be why you and I get along so well. ANN's are the best:)
Post a Comment