Saturday, February 5, 2011

DAY #13

A letter to someone

Wow, I don't know who I would write a letter to. I could write a nice letter to someone and tell them how grateful I am for them or I could write a letter to someone that I really want to write. I like to use my blog for uplifting things because those are the things I like to remember. But I think today I am going to go out on a limb and write the letter that I really want to write.

Dear Mr. Man,
Every Sunday we go to church. I have four small children that I am trying to keep quiet... ALONE. Every Sunday you come and sing in Spanish at the top of your lungs. It is very disruptive. My children look around because they don't know what is going on. Our Branch is small and your voice is loud... Is there any chance you could sing in English? You speak the language. Also, you let your daughter go from your seat, to our seat, to the stand, back to your seat, over to someone else, across the stand, back on her grandpa's lap, and so forth. I would love to let my children roam. I would love to let some of them sit on their dad's lap. It would give me a break :) But I don't and I really don't think it is appropriate that you do either...

There is my letter, how rude am I???

1 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

I'm guessing 'your blog face' was off as you wrote the letter. Doesn't it feel good? Too bad Mr. Man does not have the password to your blog. The things you descibe would be very disruptive. I want to tell my Bishop's wife that I appreciate the sacrifices that she makes for our ward. So let me tell you, that I appreciate the sacrifices you are making for your hubby to be able to do his church calling♥