Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why:
The person I would like to switch lives with for one day is President Monson. I would love to know the things he knows. I would love to feel the spirit as strong as he feels it. I would love to see the life that he lives. I would love to travel the world and meet new people. I would love to have the inspiration and knowledge. I would love to have the desire and love that he has for the gospel. I would love to feel the love that he has for other people. And, I would like to know what his temptations and shortcomings are... just to know he is human.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
DAY #17
Posted by Dusty and Carol at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment