We had a really fun, but busy weekend. Rayce and I planted trees on Friday. Then on Friday night the boys and Dusty slept out under the stars. They were so excited. We told Rayce he could go to the movies or sleep outside. He chose sleep outside. He has asked all winter when they can sleep outside again. Unfortunately, the rain came at 2:30 am so they finished their sleep over inside. 


Then on Saturday Dusty had been asked to baptize a boy in his class. He baptized him on Saturday then confirmed him and his brother on Sunday. After church I was walking down the hall and I walked by these boys and their friend - then Dusty was a little ways behind me. The friend - who doesn't go to church - said how much he liked church and he really liked their teacher (Dusty). Then the other boy said how much he liked Dusty and he was the one who baptized him. Dusty has about 8 boys in his class and he does such a great job with them. I know he is making a difference in each of their lives.
Then on Sunday we had the Weight family over for a BBQ... Of course I forgot to take pictures of it. Steve cooked chicken and steak and it was YUMMY! We had a really fun time with their family - we always do.
Then on Sunday we had the Weight family over for a BBQ... Of course I forgot to take pictures of it. Steve cooked chicken and steak and it was YUMMY! We had a really fun time with their family - we always do. On Monday we moved cows to the Horrocks lease. It is about 4 miles away. It went pretty good. We had lots of help - Stewart & Sheril, Dirk & his family, Karson - Korbyn - Kayland, the boys and I rode the 4 wheeler and Dusty rode a horse. We had a water turn that day so we when we got back the boys played in the water. Yes - it rained but they didn't care. Then we went to Stewart & Sheril for a BBQ and the boys played baseball. We got home at 7:30 and Wayke & Ridge were in bed by 7:45 - they were wore out.










3 thoughts:
You had a very eventful weekend. the pictures of the boys are so cute. Dusty must be a great primary teacher! Always when this boy is reminded of his baptism, he will think of Dusty and the influence he had.
Sounds like you had a fun weekend! Always on the go :) Too bad the boys camping trip got rained out.
What great fun, sleeping out under the stars. I was thinking that we could do that in another month or so when it is a little warmer. Dusty and the boys must be way tough cause I think it is still too cold. Dusty is a good guy and good example to all of us, your whole family is. What great examples of great family times and togetherness.
Post a Comment