I was on the computer and Rayce comes running in and said "I made your bed your majasty." I went walking into my bedroom and he had made the bed. Doesn't it look good?

When Wayke and Rayce see women that are pregnant they always ask why they have a big belly or tell them they have a big belly. A couple of days ago I was talking to a friend of mine that is pregnant and Wayke said, "Hey lady, you have a big belly." When we got home I explained to them that the women are pregnant and it isn't nice to tell them they have a big belly.
A little while later Rayce comes back to me and says "When girls have big bellies that means their having a baby - what does it mean when boys have big bellies?"
4 thoughts:
Oh I'm laughing so hard. Boston always just say's that person is fat huh mom. Kids got to love them.
Can hardly wait to see your majesty and her darling children. What was your answer about boys and fat bellies? Too Funny!
Rayce is so funny:) What does it mean when boys have fat bellies? Gotta appreciate their honesty.
Tell Amy I'm offendedfor not being invited to her blog. If you have her email tell her my email is adree_bingham@hotmail.com
Post a Comment