Wednesday, June 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAYKE!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAYKE!

Wayke turns 3 today! The plans are to go bowling and to lunch and then we are having cake and ice cream tonight at our house with our family. When I asked Wayke what he wanted for his birthday he said, "Hmmm, a cake." I said, "What else?" He said, "A corn dog." This kid is pretty easy to buy for! Then this morning when we woke up I said "What do you want me to make you for breakfast for your birthday?" He said, "Big candy bars!" We did get him a John Deere battery operated Gator. I think he will be so excited.
Wayke is such a easy kid. He likes things his way and is very independant. We got his name from a guy named WEKE (pronounced Wake) who lived in Australia but was from South America. Wayke loves to do everything Rayce does. Wayke was such an easy baby. He hardly ever cried and just went with the flow of things. He is not daring at all. He uses extreme caution in everything he does. From getting in and out of the bath tub to playing in water. He is very careful and wants help. Wayke LOVES candy. We can't even have it in the house or that is all he will eat. Every time we pass a store he wants to stop for a treat. He loves to snack all day but doesn't like to eat big meals. He eats a little then an hour later he is hungry again... Just like his mom! We love you Wayke and hope you have a happy birthday. You are a great kid.

5 thoughts:

Trisha said...

Happy Birthday Wayke! I can't believe he is 3! Hope its a great day :)

Nancy Mc said...

Happy Birthday Wayke! I hope he will continue to be an easy going, wanting it done his own way kid!

Trent and Amy said...

and he's a great bowler!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Wayke.

ronnieandjess said...

happy birthday, hope it was a good one. make sure that you make your mom get you lots of stuff not just food.