



Rayce had his pre-school graduation on Thursday, May 7th 2009. Each child was asked to tell what their favorite part of pre-school was and what they learned. Rayce said his favorite part was his teachers and he learned all his numbers. All of the kids sang songs to us and even threw candy during one of them. His teachers had kept art work of theirs and different things they had made. We made a cute book of all his pre-school things. Then we made a tie-die shirt with dinosaurs on it. It was very cute. Of course, trying to get all three kids out of there, I forgot Rayce's shirt so I will have to go back and get it... Oops! Dusty and Grandma Marlene also came and watched his program. I am so sad to see pre-school end. Rayce is sad it is over but he can't wait to go to Kindergarten. I am even sadder to think he will be in Kindergarten next year... I want him to stay little forever - but we know that can't happen.

1 thoughts:
They do grow up too fast, it is so sad.
Post a Comment