Monday, May 11, 2009

MOTHER'S DAY






While I was gone to California Dusty took pictures of the boys. I didn't know he had taken them. So for Mother's Day he put all the pictures in a frame and had Rayce write a note that said "We love you mom love the boys" and put it in the frame too. It was a very cute and thoughtful Mother's Day present. Here are just a few of the pictures Dusty had taken.
I haven't wrote for a while about the boys and what they are doing. Since I keep this as my journal, I thought I better...
Rayce weighs 47.5 lbs. He had Kindergarten sceening a couple weeks ago. He did a very good job. He knows all his numbers and letters. He can spell simple words and is now learning to write them. He sounds out a lot of words while we are driving like STOP. He is so good to his little brothers. He helps them out and takes care of them. He still tells everyone that he wants his mom to have another one and ask me why I won't??? Rayce is very loving and caring. He has a heart of gold. He loves to give hugs and kisses and is very cuddly.
Wayke weighs 36 lbs. He is almost to turn 3 years old. He loves to be around Rayce. He will only go feed the cows or with someone if Rayce is going. Wayke likes to do his own thing. He gets himself dressed and only wants your help if you ask. He changes his clothes 5 times a day and usually puts them all on backwards :) He loves candy like his mom. Rayce had Kindergarten screening the other day so I took Wayke and Ridge. We were in the room with Rayce and the fire alarm went off. Wayke came running to me. I turned the corner and saw that right were Wayke was the fire alarm had been pulled. The whole school got evacuated - the cops were called - and the fire department.
Ridge weighs 27.5 lbs. Ridge doesn't talk much at all. He just mumbles al ot of words. He can say mama and dada - only if you ask him to. He knows NO and DON'T quite well. Those are the only two words he usually uses. He likes to wrestle with his brothers. He is always trying to tackle them or push them around. The last 2 weeks he has gotten all 4 of his molars and 2 of his eye teeth. Ridge is a climber. He always has a bump on his head or is bleeding. He is a dare devil and will try to climb on anything and everything. He climbs to the top bunk and then falls to the floor. He falls off the cupboard usually once a day - that is after I have gotten him down 20 other times. Anything he can climb on he will. He loves to throw rocks and play in the water. He is also a cuddly kid - only when he wants to be. He gives dirty looks to everyone. He puts his head down then looks up at you. People always comment on his dirty looks he can give. He defiantly got them from me!

4 thoughts:

Staci said...

What a thoughtful gift :) Those are dang cute pictures. I can't believe how much older Ridge looks. I thought he was still a baby...what happened!?

The McKenna Family said...

That is such a thougtful gift. He did a good job on the pictures too! I love that they are holding guns, all boy aren't they!! Hope you had a good Mother's Day!

Nicole said...

I love how crazy Wayke is. Cute pictures. See you soon!

Nancy Mc said...

I love the picture of the 3 boys and the dog. Very picturesque! What a nice gift-very thoughtful!