Friday, March 27, 2009

WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING!

Rayce got the movie "Bolt" and he wanted his picture taken with Bolt!

Then he wanted to do what Penny does and take a picture of him and I together :)

A couple of days ago - WHEN IT WAS WARM - I was mowing the lawn and it always is a family affair to mow. The kids love to ride a long :)


The story of our life... We got Ridge out of the bath tub and dressed... Walked back in and he was back in... So we start the process over!

Last night I had a meeting and Rayce went with me. On our way home out of the blue Rayce asked, "Mom, do skunks go poop or just spray stinky stuff?" I thought I was going die... It was so funny.

On Tuesday Ridge and Wayke both starting getting a cold and fevering. I took them to the doctor yesterday. Ridge's oxygen level ws 81% and Wayke was 93%. When I saw that Ridges was 81% I was so scared he was going to make him stay. He says that Ridge has pnemonia and probably RSV and probably Croop - pretty much everything. He said he didn't look sick enough to be put in the hospital (which is what we were told both times with Wayke then ended up in the hospital). I was so glad he let us come home. We are doing breathing treatments every 1-2 hours. He is on a antibiotic because he said his ears and throat didn't look very good. Wayke is also getting breathing treatments - not quite as often. So if you need to find me... I'll be home probably for a while!

8 thoughts:

Nicole said...

We should all just get together and just have a huge room full of breathing treatments. I hope they all get better soon, I get tired of holding kids down for them.

Nancy Mc said...

Amazing that Ridge can get back in the tub so quickly. I hope that all the kids soon get better. What a blessing it is that breathing treatments can be done at home. In the dark ages...

Travis and Crystal said...

You are a fun mom and have darling kids. Sorry about the sickness! What is up with this family and breathing problems??? At least I will know what to expect. We hope they get better soon! Good luck with everything!

Trent and Amy said...

Rayce says the funniest things. "I heard you guys had pizza here. Can I have some?" HaHa Love him!!!

suelyn w said...

I need to look at your blog more often, I'm missing out on the muffins and chocolate! Rayce is so funny, I love that he slept in until Dusty left for church so he could stay home, that's awesome.

ronnieandjess said...

That stinks that your kids are sick. Hope that they get feeling better. I love the lawn mower picture that is cute.

The McKenna Family said...

If you get bored you can ride your mower on down to my house and do my yard work. You are so ambitious, I wish I could do half of what you do! Sorry to hear about your poor kids, I hope they get better soon!

mjlamb's said...

Sorry! I hope that they get feeling better! You have the cutest family.