Sunday, April 12, 2009

WHERE IS THE TIME GOING?

I feel like I haven't posted forever. I would like to say it is because I am so busy - but reality is - I'm not. I stay home with my 3 kids but somehow we manage to keep everyday, all day, doing something. My kids are getting so big. I love to watch each of them grow. Yesterday Rayce said something that was so grown up and I asked him, "Rayce, are you sure you want to go to school next year, can't you just stay little forever and live with mom?" Rayce replied, "But mom, I need to go to school so I can learn more stuff." I said, "You can stay home with me and I will teach you more stuff." Then Rayce said, "Mom, you sure know alot - but not like my teachers. They know about EVERYTHING. I have to go to school and learn about some turtles and whales and things."

My kids all love chocolate milk - apparently they like the chocolate more than the milk!


1 thoughts:

The McKenna Family said...

Love the chocolate faces!! Smart kids!! You have the cutest little family.