HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY TO DUSTY!
Dusty turned 30 years old today. I can't believe it - we are getting old! Dusty and I started "going out" 14 years ago. It all started when I CALLED HIM on his 16th birthday from Cedar City at a pay phone. Well it actually all started when someone shoved him into me at a basketball game and then next was the phone call. And now here we are 14 years later celebrating his 30th birthday - who would have ever known :). The boys and I got him a DeWalt tool set to do MANY improvements, shed building, greenhouses, and much more around the house. I hope he uses it often!
9 thoughts:
Happy Birthday Dusty. I can't believe we are all getting old.
I still think you could have done better! Haha JK Happy 30th! Glad it isn't me ;)
Happy Birthday Dusty! You a re getting OLD!
Well Happy Birthday D.O. Does he even look at the blog??? hahaha! Tell him I said happy day!
OLD MAN!! You turned 30 before we turn 29!!!!! Does that ever get old! You guys are MFEO!!!!
Happy late B-Day! Is the tool set for Dusty or you Carol?? You and Steve are offical members of the Old Mans Club! On a more up-beat note at least you have more hair then Steve!
Happy Birthday Dusty (I know I'm a few days late). I can't believe that you have been together for 14 years. That is awesome.
How does one go private?? Can you tell me how, please?
Happy Birthday to your old man. HA!
Happy Birthday Dusty, ha ha you are older than me. I forgot you were. I am dreading the big day this year.....hmm oh well, it's bound to happen.
Post a Comment