Sunday, March 22, 2009

Because We Can (AND WE FEEL LIKE IT)


ELLO!!! This is Bailee and Madi, and we are new to this and doing because we can there for the title Because We Can!!! We are bored out of our minds and Bailee's @ Madi's house.... Bailee's typing. TTFN (tah tah for now). (BTW- Carol said we could)

6 thoughts:

Staci said...

You girls are funny. I think you should post more often!

Nicole said...

You girls should start a blog, I bet you would have a lot to say.

Anonymous said...

Yeah we do!

Nancy Mc said...

So when are you going to start your own? I didn't know at first if the because we can was your poking fun at those of us who can no longer get our leg that high, and/or touch our toes.

Isaak and Jackie said...

I can't believe you are young women, how old are you now? Looks like you two are having a blast together.

Anonymous said...

Madi's 12 turning 13 this year. I'm 13 turning 14 this year