Sunday, March 15, 2009

RAYCE

Today Rayce's church lesson was on animals. They went through the list of why Heavenly Father gave us cows - for milk... Why Heavenly Father gave us sheep - for wool (clothes)... Then his teacher (his grandma) said he gave us chickens for eggs. Rayce said, "That isn't why he gave us chickens, that is why he gave us Wal-Mart!"

Last week Wayke and Ridge didn't feel good so I was staying home from chuch with them. Rayce was still sleeping when Dusty was leaving (because of the time change) so we decided he would just stay home too. The minute Dusty left Rayce comes walking out of his room and asks "Did dad go to church?" I reply "Yes". He says "Good, I was fake sleeping in my bed until he left so I wouldn't have to go to church today!" Ya - he's only 5...

7 thoughts:

The McKenna Family said...

I laughed so hard when I read that. Too funny!

Staci said...

He always says the funniest things! I love it!

Trent and Amy said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!!

Angie and Brian said...

I wish i could fake sleep, when the kids come in to get something. Kids are so funny!!

Nicole said...

Oh how I have missed seeing you and your kids. Thanks for the great laugh. Boston said to tell Rayce Hi!!

Isaak and Jackie said...

that is freakin' funny what a hoot!

Nancy Mc said...

That is so funny. Kids say the darnedest thing. I want to fake sleep some mornings too.