Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Rayce is in the newpaper!


Rayce's pre-school class was asked, "How do you cook a turkey for Thanksgiving?" Their picture and answers were in the Uintah Basin Standard last Tuesday. Rayce said, "You shoot it then warm it up. You can put it in the microwave or oven. You should put it in the microwave for six minutes."

6 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

I want Rayce to come and fix my Turkey dinner. I have been spending WAY too much time. LOL

Unknown said...

Don't you love seeing your kids names and what they said... It would actually bring tears to my eyes sometimes. lol But, I'm sentimental like that! AND btw... I can see your ornaments this year! :) lol

ronnieandjess said...

That is awesome, I think I might not try any of it, lol. I love it. Kids are so funny. Your weekend sounds like a blast. Your tree looks cute. I am glad that you got it to stand up.

Anonymous said...

Small world, I am in Claire Stakers Granparents Ward....FUN!!

Nicole said...

Love it. He is so cute.

Jeri Dawn said...

Ha ha. I love kids' recipes, they're the best.