Oh I am such a nerd! I forgot that the little thingy (yes, that is a professional blogging term) that I added to the side of my blog doesn't tell me when you update your blog! I've missed like 4 posts. Poor Rayce! I'm so glad that he is okay. And what he said in the newspaper is hilarious!
You have some of the cutiest boys. I miss bring close to hang out like we use to. Have a Merry Christmas. Maybe I will have some new posts by then. Good luck!
3 thoughts:
Oh I am such a nerd! I forgot that the little thingy (yes, that is a professional blogging term) that I added to the side of my blog doesn't tell me when you update your blog! I've missed like 4 posts. Poor Rayce! I'm so glad that he is okay. And what he said in the newspaper is hilarious!
Oh I hope he heels up nicely.
You have some of the cutiest boys. I miss bring close to hang out like we use to. Have a Merry Christmas. Maybe I will have some new posts by then. Good luck!
Post a Comment