Dusty and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on December 27, 2008! I can't believe that it has been 6 years and we have 3 kids. I don't remember much from our wedding day, but here are a few details that I do remember:
*We got married at 11:00 am in the Vernal Utah Temple.
*We got married on a Friday.
*We were going to get married before Christmas but our friends got married the weekend before so we decided to get married the weekend after. We were both in school and that was the only time we could get married and go on a honeymoon and not miss school.
*We had a lot of family there - I didn't cry but Dusty did. (Maybe he was changing his mind?)
*We drove over to the temple together - I wanted to make sure he was going to show up.
*We had lunch at Wingers after the wedding.
*We had our reception that night at the UBTA/UBET building.
*My Aunt Nancy made our cake and food for the reception.
*My colors were purple and silver.
*We decorated in Christmas trees and had a pond. There were people who cared way more than me what the reception looked like. I honestly didn't care.
*We went to Daniels Summit and went snowmobiling the next day. Then went to Hawaii for 5 days.
*When we got home from Hawaii I think we both needed a little space because we had been together so much. I dropped him off at his house and I went to my house to get my clothes. Then we met at our new house and opened our presents.
Dusty has been the best husband. He is nice and respectful. He has so many great qualities I can't even begin to name them all. I am so grateful for him and the way he treats me. 
Monday, December 29, 2008
Anniversary
Posted by Dusty and Carol at 7:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 thoughts:
Happy Anniversary.
I'm impressed you can still remember all the details.
I am with Adree about the details. I can remember a few but not to many, although mine was 10 years ago. haha. Christmas looks like it was alot of fun at your house. I broke my record this year also with mine tree being out the day after.
Happy Anniversary. I remember some of those details...Dusty is a great guy! (and you know that I think you are just GREAT!) You are both VERY lucky! Can't have too many exclamation points!!!!
I loved reading the details, that picture of you two is beautiful I am so glad you guys are together.
Wow you guys look so young. I finally posted some photos so check it out.
Post a Comment