Today was a bad day for Rayce. He wanted to help Dusty unload some pipe off of the trailer. Dusty kept telling him to watch out as he got each piece off. One was a little bent up and bounced up and hit Rayce right in the face. It hit his teeth then right into his nose. His teeth even have black marks on them where they hit. He was very lucky - or blessed - he didn't loose a tooth or brake his nose. He is laying down in the picture, that is why it is sideways. After a little bit of Tylenol - he went to sleep.

Dusty and I have been trying to go on dates every week. It has been 3 dates in 3 weeks - doing good. This week we went with the Taylor's to dinner and a movie. Well, the movie happened to be Twilight! I wondered how the movie would be for someone who hadn't read the books. I was so excited to see it again but Dusty wanted to go to Australia (the movie). I knew if we went to Twilight we could go to Australia next week. Anyway - Dusty actually really liked the movie and wanted to know what happened in the rest of the books. I got to tell the whole "Twilight" story all the way home. I LOVE TWILIGHT! He even said he would go to it again! Yeah, I might go a third time :)
7 thoughts:
Oh that poor little boy. Hope he is feeling better soon. Sorry but their will be NO more kids for us. I love date nights, maybe we will have to double sometime soon, haha.
Poor Rayce. Dates....what is that??
Little boys sure think that they are invincible. A chick flick and he liked it WOW! How lucky are you. Hope Rayce feels better soon!
good job on getting those dates weekly, we did it before kids but now we are struggling but it is for sure a must do. Glad you got to see the movie Twilight and I am even more happy to hear that Dusty liked it...more incentive for my husband. Hope Rayce gets better soon!
Call us and we will go on a date with you guys!! We have been trying hard to do more together! I actually made Cade go to Twilight, and he loved it too!!!! He had to hear all about it too!!!!
That picture is so sad. Sam did the same thing on the way home. He wanted to know what happened in the next 3 books. I told him he just had to come to the next 3 movies with us! That was a fun date!
Darwin hit his teeth on his highchair when he was little, it killed one tooth and it turned green. I hope that doesn't happen to Rayce!
Post a Comment