
Every Saturday is spent doing some sort of yard work. This one we put in a flower bed at the front of our house. It took almost the whole day to do. Next weeks project: Grass!!!
A couple of days ago Rayce's friend, Payden, was coming over. They always went to gymnastics together so he asked if he had gymnastics that day. I told him gymnastics was over and he wasn't going to go anymore. He asked me, "Well, when's church going to be over?"
I had to post these "pretty" flowers too! Rayce went for a four-wheeler ride today and picked me these. (I think a lot of them are weeds :) )Everytime he looks at them he says "Mom, do you love your flowers?"
10 thoughts:
Your yard is looking soooo good!
That looks really good! The whole yard is going to be completely different by the time we get there from when we were just there in May! Keep up the hard work! (BTW I just realized that we have less than 3 weeks to train! Think it's too late to trade for an easy leg? AHHHHH LOL)
I know how you feel. It is looking way good. You can feel free to post more pictures of your house, for those of us that have not seen it. We are still planning on coming out soon, so I cant wait to see it in person.
Looks good. We did yard work all day Saturday too. I'm still tired. Your black stucco looks good too!
1. Love the flower bed-looks way good.
2. Darrin also wants to know when church will be over. (Can't say that I don't agree with them both)
3.I bet you do love the flowers. How thoughtful of Rayce. Hope he remembers to bring you flowers for a long time. Sweet!
What a sweet little boy! I love the church comment :)
Looks good...I like it. Thanks for letting me borrow the tiller...it is comeing along. Ronnie was laughing about what Rayce said about church that was pretty funny. I love the flowers how sweet of him.
LOL, I keep trying to sell them on the fantastic world of blogging, but so far only Patrice as joined us! (Haslam Family Link on my blogger's list)
i love the flower beds will you come do mine? Hey and you can't have grass until I get grass because I've been in my house longer than you!
Yard work is so relaxing.
Post a Comment