Wayke is 2 years old. He is the cutest kid with a big personality.
Wayke has been a big blessing in our lives. 3 years ago I had a tumor removed (pituitary tumor) from the center of my head. We were told we may never have any more children. Almost exactly 1 year later - Wayke was born. He was born on a Saturday after we had moved cows all day. I had walked about 3 miles. Later that day, I swore I pee'd my pants. Everyone says you know if you "pee" or your water breaks. Well, I am here to tell you, you don't. I thought for sure I was peeing my pants. The thought of my water breaking didn't even cross my mind. I just kept telling Dusty, I just pee'd my pants. Finally, he said, "Are you sure your water didn't break?" I said, "No, you know when you pee your pants and I did." Well, I hadn't - my water really did break. Even after my water had broke, we had a house for sell we were meeting some people to show. I still went, we sold the house, then went to the hospital!!!
Wayke loves to be outside. His favorite thing in the world is his dad. I have never seen such a daddy's boy. When he gets hurt, he wants his dad. When he is happy, he wants his dad. He loves to do anything with his dad - especially ride the four-wheeler. We are so thankful for Wayke - He is so much fun to have in our house. We love you Wayke.I had to throw these pictures in. Amy and I went walking up and down our small lane. The kids played outside. When we came back this is what we found: Them playing in the middle of the pond. Luckily, we have it drained right now - but its gross. They didn't care at all - they were having a ball out there!!! Rayce and Sammy were dragging this pail around catching snails.


5 thoughts:
Happy Birthday Wayke! Mud, why is it a child's bestfriend? Looks fun!
Happy Birthday Wayke. That is cool that you are the big 2 now. They grow up fast. The pond looks like lots of fun. Mud and kids, no matter where it is they find it.
Happy Birthday Wayke. I hope that you enjoy! HE is VERY cute! I love that your kids find fun, dirty things to entertain them. Boys!
I am in total agreement that it is the "fun" that is important! I wish I could have joined in! Thanks for including the story behind Wayke.
Happy Birthday Wayke! I feel so bad that I have been so out of touch! It won't happen again. I hope you guys all had so much fun! I'm so glad that your lives (and ours) have been blessed by your little Waykey Waykey!
Post a Comment