Thursday, June 12, 2008

MY FAVORITE NEW THING

I have to let everyone know about my favorite new thing. I have always just been a "runner" (or at least I like to try) and never did many strength training, yoga, or anything else of the sort. We bought the Wii Fit a couple of weeks ago and I love it. IT REALLY WORKS. I have muscles that are sore that I didn't even know that I had. I have always really hated Yoga - but it is actually fun with the Wii Fit. There is Hula Hoop - which of course you would only do in the privacy of your own home - if you know what I mean. You really don't have a hula hoop but you sure shake your hips like you do. There is snowboarding, alot of balance games, running, strength training and much more. If you are looking to spend or waste (which ever way you like to look at it) some money - I would HIGHLY recommend the Wii and a must have is the Wii Fit!!!

One of the best inventions has been the WII!!!

6 thoughts:

Staci said...

I am so jealous! I hope that we can find one sometime before too long...I am already very excited LOL I'm glad you have learned to like yoga and strength training...anything a little easier on your body than all that running! Oh, and I can't wait to watch you hula-hoop ;0

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I love to play Wii. I think it is such a good "video game system"...it is much better than an X-Box where you just sit on the couch.

Trent and Amy said...

we would all really appreciate it if you would video you hula hooping and post it on your blog.....Thanks

ronnieandjess said...

Never even heard of it, but sounds very interesting. I am with Amy, I would love to see the video.

Nancy Mc said...

After reading this, I think I might have to go out and purchase one. Can hardly wiat to see the video of you hule hooping. People might pay money to see that.

Nicole said...

Thanks for letting us know that it works so well, my mom has been trying to talk me into it. If you like it, I will for sure.