Saturday, June 14, 2008

Thank you warm weather!!!

Today was such a nice warm day with no wind. It doesn't get any better than that.
We built the boys a sand box. A really big sand box. (As you can see - still, no grass!)
We put up their swimming pool. The water was still a little cold so they didn't stay in very long.
The "almost" finished project. Dusty has to put in a fence behind the sand box before he can finish completley. But they can at least play in it for now.
Dusty got a shot gun for Father's Day. I actually surprised him!!! You should have seen the weird looks I got while I was trying to buy it. I think they thought I was a "crazed women"...
The boys getting ready for their sleep out. They were trying to find the first star out. (Dusty's arms really aren't as dark as they appear - his legs probably are that white though!)

8 thoughts:

Trent and Amy said...

you guys had a busy Saturday. We will be over to swim! Did the boys last all night on the tramp?

Nancy Mc said...

Happy Father's Day Dusty! Sounds like you had a very busy day. When you get done......come my way!

Nicole said...

I think I'm on my way! Looks great.

Jeri Dawn said...

Now you just need some big tractors for the boys to play in all that sand! Looks like fun!

Mel said...

What a nice wife! I'm afraid if I got my Tom a gun, he would start bringing home things for me to clean and cook! Instead I gave him a gift certificate to his favorite restaurant so he can take me out and I don't have to cook. Selfish of me, huh? :o)

Adree said...

Well now that you have every toy I'll be over to entertain my kids all summer!

Megan said...

I love summer campouts! I'm glad you guys had a fun Father's Day :)

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Looks like so much fun. You have some very lucky boys!