Thursday, June 19, 2008

Primary Activity

We had a Primary Activity yesterday. We went to the mountains and made "Pioneer Ty-Die" shirts. On the way up, we stopped and gethered leaves and flowers. We made the shirts, roasted hot dogs, the kids went expoloring, and made smores!!! We all had a really fun time and I think the kids loved it. Thanks Aunt Nancy for the shirt idea - we had a fun time...
Wayke helped pick the flowers on the side of the road. Katie and the primary kids.
Katie, Jalene and our "small" primary. Rayce and Colten cooking hot dogs.
Wayke and Cole or Carson. (They are twins and they are the cutest kids I have ever seen - but I can't tell them apart!)

2 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

Looks like lots of fun. Primary activities are full of fun memoires for me, and I am sure that you made some good ones for the kids with yours too.
Good luck with the race today!

Staci said...

Holy cow you have been a busy blogger! I have missed the last 3 posts! You're yard looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait to bring the kids up to play. The primary activity sounds like a good time. I still need to try that, but we have to wait until flowers start blooming in Montana...and that might not be until August or so...whenever the summer starts LOL