Ridge is at it again... or I guess always. A couple of days ago he was out working with Dusty. Dusty literally turned his back for 1 minute and Ridge had climbed on top of the skid steer. He fell down in between the arms. He cut is eye open and ripped out a big chuck of his eye lashes. I am surprised we have not been to the emergency room more with this kid. He has NO FEAR... Not even a little bit!
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thoughts:
Poor Ridgey Roo. He is a busy kid. I hope his eye heals quickly amd ,aybe he will learn to just sit for a minute or too:)
Yes, but he is SO funny! Atleast it has never been anything too serious. And I totally believe he could climb to the top of the skidsteer in under a minute. I have seen how fast he moves. Like a little ninja!
Post a Comment